Peppermint Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 Pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 2 squares BAKERS Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
POUR cold milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
SPOON 1-1/2 cups of the pudding into pie crust. Top with marshmallows. Gently stir 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spoon over pie. Refrigerate 3 hours.
MEANWHILE, microwave chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. Stir until melted. Cool slightly. Place melted chocolate in resealable plastic bag. Snip off small piece from one of the bottom corners of bag; squeeze chocolate into 10 desired shapes on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.
TOP pie with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish with crushed candy canes. Serve each slice with a chocolate decoration.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This easy-to-make dessert is perfect to bring to a party since it serves 10.
To keep marshmallows from turning hard, store them in the freezer. When thawed, they're soft, like fresh marshmallows.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS