- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Bacon And Poblano Pepper Queso Fundido
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 Poblano Chile, Halved Lengthwise, Seeded And Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; remove from skillet. Drain all but 1 Tbsp. of the fat from skillet. Add chiles and garlic to skillet; cook and stir until tender.
CRUMBLE bacon. Layer half each of the bacon and chiles in 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish; sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining bacon and chiles.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, warmed flour tortillas or cut-up fresh vegetables.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation: Omit poblano chile and garlic. Prepare as directed, substituting 1/2 lb. chorizo sausage, cooked and drained, for the cooked bacon.
Size It Up: Share this cheesy dip with friends and family. Follow the serving size, as 2 Tbsp. is all you need for delicious flavor.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS