- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Apple, Pecan & Blue Cheese Spread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 Rome Beauty Apple, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Pecans
- TRISCUIT Crackers
BEAT cream cheese spread and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
ADD apples, blue cheese, onions and pecans; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Serve as a spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using a finely chopped McIntosh apple.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS