Apple, Pecan & Blue Cheese Spread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 Rome Beauty Apple, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Pecans
- TRISCUIT Crackers
BEAT cream cheese spread and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
ADD apples, blue cheese, onions and pecans; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Serve as a spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using a finely chopped McIntosh apple.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS