- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
50-yard Line Hot Dog Fondue
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 3/4 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) OSCAR MAYER XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 24 Small Pretzel Sticks
MIX CHEEZ WHIZ, milk and chili powder in small slow cooker. Cook on MEDIUM 1 hour or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to LOW.
CUT each frank into 4 bite-sized pieces. Heat franks as directed on package. Insert 1 pretzel stick into each frank piece.
DIP franks into CHEEZ WHIZ mixture to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Or serve with fresh vegetable dippers, such as broccoli florets, carrot sticks and/or celery sticks, and assorted NABSICO Crackers.
For a spicy twist, prepare as directed using OSCAR MAYER XXL Hot & Spicy Hot Dogs.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS