- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
5-layer Mexican Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) Refried Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/3 cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
MIX beans, chili powder and cumin.
SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Top with layers of the remaining ingredients; cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Savor every bite of this tasty dip, but watch your portion size.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS