German Chocolate S'mores
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup Ready-to-spread Chocolate Frosting
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Broken Crosswise In Half (8 Squares)
- 4 teaspoons Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Pecans
- 4 teaspoons BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 4 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
PREHEAT broiler. Spread frosting evenly on one side of each graham square. Sprinkle 4 of the squares evenly with pecans; press pecans lightly into frosting to secure. Sprinkle coconut evenly over the remaining frosted graham squares; press coconut lightly into frosting to secure. Set aside.
PLACE marshmallows in shallow baking pan. Broil to desired doneness.
TOP each pecan-topped graham square with 1 marshmallow; cover with coconut-covered graham square to make sandwich.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Toast Nuts
Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS