Pumpkin Patch Cream Torte
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 4 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 30 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Finely Crushed
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- Green Food Coloring
- Assorted Halloween Candies
- Black Decorating Gel
MIX cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
DISSOLVE dry gelatin mix in boiling water. Refrigerate until thickened, about 30 minutes. Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in thickened gelatin and 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon into prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 hours.
TINT remaining whipped topping with a few drops green food coloring. Spread evenly over gelatin layer to within 1 inch of edge. Decorate with candies and decorating gel to resemble a pumpkin patch.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Healthy Living Trim 30 calories and 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Family Fun Set out the decorations and let the kids help decorate the pumpkin patch.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS