- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 1 cup Cold Ginger Ale, Seltzer, Club Soda, Iced Tea Or Other Beverage
STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold beverage.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping.
Shopping Tip for Groceries
Always check the sell-by and expiration dates when purchasing groceries. The sell-by date is the last date on which the product should be purchased, whereas the expiration date is the last date on which the product should be consumed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS