- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 6 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (11.1 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 Chocolate-flavored Ice Cream Cones
- Assorted Candies, Such As Candy-coated Chocolate Pieces And String Licorice
BEAT Filling Mix and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
ADD whipped topping; beat on low speed 30 seconds or until well blended. Gently stir in Crumb Mixture and chocolate chips.
FREEZE 6 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving. To serve, scoop frozen dessert onto each of 12 dessert plates with an ice cream scoop; top each with chocolate cone for the witch's hat. Decorate with candies as desired to create the witches' faces.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Children will get a thrill from these special Halloween treats. Serving it in individual cups makes it easy to monitor portion size.
Special Extra Add a few drops green food coloring to the whipped topping mixture before stirring in Crumb Mixture and chocolate chips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS