- Garlic Pork Tenderloin With Barbecue Sauce
- Apple-Walnut Muffins
- Chicken Mole with Polenta Griddlecakes And Salsa
- Chuckwagon Chili Mac
- One-Pan Meatball Stroganoff
- Crunchy Turkey Sandwich
- PHILADELPHIA Spinach Dip
- California Pitas
Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 Ounce) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows (6 Cups)
- 1 pkg. (16 Ounce) POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS Cereal
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Lightly grease foil; set aside.
PLACE butter and peanut butter in large saucepan; cook on low heat until butter and peanut butter are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Add marshmallows; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Press firmly into prepared pan; cool completely.
LIFT dessert from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 24 bars. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up Prepare as directed, adding 1 cup raisins and 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts to the cereal mixture before mixing with the peanut butter and cereal.
Variation Prepare as directed, decreasing the margarine to 3 Tbsp. and substituting 5 cups toasted whole grain wheat cereal for the 6 cups POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS Cereal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS