- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 35 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons (3/4 stick) Butter, Melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cold Milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 3-1/4 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
PLACE cookies in food processor; cover. Process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 min. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
POUR 3-1/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Enjoy this dessert on a special occasion, but stick to the serving size of this rich treat.
How to Easily Cut Into Squares Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS