Spring Fruit Trifle
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 15
- 36 NILLA Wafers
- 2 tablespoons Orange-flavored Liqueur Or Orange Juice
- 3 cups Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Such As Sliced Peeled Kiwi, Blueberries And Or Sliced Strawberries
- 3 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
BREAK wafers coarsely into 2-1/2-qt. clear glass serving bowl. Sprinkle with liqueur; top with layers of fruit.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Refrigerate until pudding starts to thicken. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon over fruit; top with the remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or up to 24 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Dessert can be a part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Substitute Drizzle KRAFT Caramel Topping over wafers instead of the orange liqueur or juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS