- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Quick Lemon-berry Trifle
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Or Any Other Flavor
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- 4 cups Mixed Berries, Such As Blueberries, Raspberries And Sliced Strawberries, Divided
- 42 NILLA Wafers
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Reserve 1/4 cup of the berries; set aside.
ARRANGE 1/2 of the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture into prepared bowl; cover with 1/2 of the remaining berries. Top with layers of 1/2 of the remaining pudding mixture, remaining 21 wafers and remaining berries. Cover with layers of the remaining pudding mixture, remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and reserved 1/4 cup berries. Cover with plastic wrap.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For extra lemon flavor, toss the mixed berries with 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel before using.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS