- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Summer Berry Trifle
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 2 cups Mixed Berries (raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1-1/4 cups Cold Milk, Divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Cheesecake Or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Pound Cake, Cubed
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand about 15 minutes or until thickened. (Spoon drawn through gelatin leaves definite impression.) Stir in berries.
PLACE cream cheese in large bowl; beat with wire whisk until creamy. Gradually add 1/4 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 1 cup milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Set aside.
PLACE about half of the cake cubes in bottom of large serving bowl; cover with half of the pudding mixture. Top with layers of the gelatin mixture, remaining cake cubes and remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent treat but remember to stick to the serving size!
Jazz It Up
Garnish with additional berries just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS