Twisted Strawberry Shortcake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 quart (4 cups) Cold Milk
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped
- 1 package (12 ounce) Store-bought Angel Food Cake, Cut Into Half Inch Cubes
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice Or Orange-flavored Liqueur
- 3 cups sliced Fresh Strawberries
- 5 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Grated
PREPARE pudding mixes with milk in large bowl as directed on package. Gently stir in whipped topping.
PLACE cake cubes in large bowl. Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat. Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate. Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate. Or, substitute your favorite drained canned fruit for the sliced fresh strawberries.
How To Easily Grate the Chocolate
Warm unwrapped squares of chocolate in the microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 15 seconds to soften slightly before grating.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS