- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Jell-o Egg Jigglers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water (Do Not Add Cold Water.)
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS Egg Mold
WIPE inside of both sides of egg mold and along rims lightly with oil, using paper towel. (Or, spray mold lightly with cooking spray.) Close mold, matching up the rims of the egg halves. Snap each of the six individual egg halves together until each of the six eggs are firmly sealed. Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed. Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to top of the egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into a custard cup.)
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or until firm. Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
KEEP KIDS SAFE!
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Jazz It Up
To tint coconut, mix 1/2 tsp. water with a few drops of food coloring. Add to 1-1/2 cups coconut in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; shake until coconut is evenly tinted. Place 1/4 cup of tinted coconut in each serving dish; top with half of a JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS. The coconut will add 90 calories, 6 grams of fat and 6 grams of saturated fat per serving to the nutrition information.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS