- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Creamy Guava Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Guava Jelly
BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add jelly; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with Cuban crackers and cut-up assorted fresh fruit.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Substitute your favorite fruit marmalade for the guava jelly.
Creative Leftovers Spread slices of bread with Creamy Guava Spread for a deliciously different sandwich the kids are sure to love.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS