- Easy Cheesy Potatoes
- PHILADELPHIA New York-Style Sour Cream-Topped Cheesecake
- S'more Truffle Pie
- Apple Breakfast Kuchen
- Pasta with Broccoli Pesto
- Rustic Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Prep-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- Moist Tex-Mex Cornbread
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups Finely Chopped OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped Chocolate-covered Mint Patties
- 1 quart (4 cups) Cold Milk
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 to 4 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
MIX chopped cookies and mint patties in small bowl; set aside.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, stir food coloring into whipped topping until well blended.
LAYER half each of the pudding, whipped topping and cookie mixture evenly in 12 parfait glasses or dessert glasses. Repeat layers. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using OREO DOUBLE DELIGHT Mint 'n Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS