- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Chocolate-peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 6 hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Crushed Chocolate-covered Graham Crackers (about 17 Crackers)
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Butter Or Margarine
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over crust.
MICROWAVE chocolate and 1 tsp. butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Drizzle over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cut into 16 bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Looking for a dessert to serve at a party? Peanut butter and chocolate make a great combination in this dessert that serves 16 people.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS