Easter Jigglers Baskets
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling Water Or Boiling Apple Juice (Do Not Add Cold Water.)
- 2 package (8-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 1-1/2 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Tinted Green
- 6 pieces String Licorice (12 Inches Each), Cut In Half
- 48 Jelly Beans
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix at least 3 min. until completely dissolved.
POUR evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of cups in warm water 15 sec. Remove JIGGLERS from cups; place each small dessert dish sprinkled with tinted coconut to resemble basket. Make a handle for each basket by inserting licorice into gelatin. Place jelly beans evenly around baskets.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
KEEP KIDS SAFE!
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Prepare as directed, using 4 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS