Cool Sandwich Snacks
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Broken Crosswise In Half (20 Squares)
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Multi-colored Sprinkles
SPREAD hot fudge topping evenly onto 10 of the graham squares.
COVER each of the 10 remaining graham squares with about a 3/4-inch-thick layer of whipped topping; top each with a fudge-topped square, fudge side down, to make sandwich. Press together lightly to secure. Roll or lightly press edges in sprinkles.
FREEZE 4 hours or overnight. Wrap individually with plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Any number of garnishes can be used in place of the sprinkles, including small candies, finely crushed NABISCO Cookies, chopped candy bars and toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS