- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Chocolate Philadelphia® Fudge
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 21
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 4 squares BAKER'S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, Melted
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. SPREAD into greased 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. CUT into 1-inch squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Peppermint PHILADELPHIA® Fudge
Prepare as directed, omitting nuts and vanilla and adding a few drops peppermint extract and 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies to the chocolate mixture before spreading into pan. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies before refrigerating.
Marshmallow PHILADELPHIA® Fudge
Prepare as directed, stirring 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows into the chocolate mixture before spreading into pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS