Blue Cheese Quesadillas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 40
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Blue Cheese
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 10 Flour Tortillas (12 Inches)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 cups Pear Apple Chutney
PLACE cream cheese, blue cheese and green onions in food processor container; cover. Process until well blended.
SPREAD each tortilla with 2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese over 5 of the tortillas; top with remaining tortillas, cream cheese sides down.
COAT griddle or large skillet with cooking spray. Cook quesadillas 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Serve warm with Pear Apple Chutney.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation Omit Pear Apple Chutney. Serve with TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick ''N Chunky Salsa and BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS