Baked Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups Sliced Celery
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dash Of Pepper
- 6 Tomato Slices
- 3/4 cup Crushed Potato Chips
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix chicken, celery, 1/2 cup of the cheese, dressing, onion, lemon juice and seasonings until well blended.
SPOON into 1-1/2-quart casserole dish; top with tomatoes.
BAKE 35 minutes; top with combined remaining 1/2 cup cheese and chips. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Great Substitute
Omit salt. Substitute KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese for the cheddar cheese.
Substitute 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked, for the chopped cooked chicken.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS