- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Creamy Wheat (enriched Farina) Hot Cereal (1 Minute, Two & Half Minutes Or 10 Minutes Cook Time), Uncooked
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Raspberry Jam Or Preserves
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cereal, sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and poppy seed in large bowl; set aside. Beat eggs, yogurt and margarine in medium bowl until well blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
SPOON evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups.
BAKE 20 min. or until lightly browned. While muffins are still warm, poke hole into the top of each muffin using handle of wooden spoon. Fill evenly with jam. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute grated orange peel for the lemon peel.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS