- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Crispy Marshmallow Eggs
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Food Coloring, Any Color
- 6 cups Crisp Rice Cereal
MELT butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring as desired.
ADD cereal; mix well.
SPRAY hands with cooking spray. Working quickly, shape cereal mixture into 18 oval shapes to resemble eggs. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container, or individually wrapped in colorful plastic wrap, at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows for the miniature marshmallows.
Use Your Microwave
Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until completely melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS