- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Citrus Apple Mold
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 5 Hour 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups Cold Apple Juice
- 1 small Green Apple, Chopped
- 1 small Red Apple, Chopped
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold juice.
Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
STIR in apples. Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray. REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving plate. Garnish as desired. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin.
How To Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS