- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Cookies 'n Cream Jack-o'-lantern Popcorn Balls
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 16 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 5 cups Air-popped Popcorn
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Butter Or Margarine
- Cupcake Liners (optional)
CHOP 11 of the cookies; toss with popcorn and raisins in large bowl.
PLACE marshmallows and butter in saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
SHAPE popcorn mixture into 10 (2-1/2-inch) balls. Cut remaining 5 cookies in half. Insert 1 cookie half into top of each ball to make a "stem." Serve in cupcake liners.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
These popcorn balls are sure to be a hit at your child's Halloween party. They are fun to make and a serving, one popcorn ball, makes a nice sweet treat for each guest.
For best results, remove and discard any unpopped popcorn kernels before measuring popcorn into bowl.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS