- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Tex-mex Snack Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 11
- 3 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 5 cups Air-popped Popcorn
- 2 cups Pretzel Sticks
- 2 cups KRAFT CHEESE NIPS Cheddar Snack Crackers
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) PLANTERS Trail Mix Mixed Nuts & Raisins
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix butter and seasonings. Pour over combined remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
SPREAD evenly into 15x10x1-inch baking pan.BAKE 15 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make-Ahead This zesty snack mix can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS