- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
- Prep Time: 10 minutes(Total time : 35 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 4 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix 1/4 cup of the cheese, the pesto and mustard until well blended; set aside.
ARRANGE chicken in single layer in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread pesto mixture evenly over chicken; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS