Orange Bbq Chicken With Grilled Vegetables
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 33 minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (about Half Pound)
- 1 small Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 1 small Yellow Squash, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 1 medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Quarters
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix barbecue sauce, orange peel and juice until well blended; set aside.
GRILL chicken 6 min., turning over after 3 min. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture.
ADD vegetables to grill. Continue grilling chicken and vegetables 9 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F) and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce mixture and vegetables with the dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Stir 1/4 tsp. ground ginger into barbecue sauce mixture before using as directed
Grill additional chicken and vegetables to use later, sliced, in salads or wrap sandwiches. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS