- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Bunny Cookie Pops
- Prep Time: 55 Minutes (Total time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 14 Wooden Pop Sticks
- 28 Spring OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 2 package (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 35 Assorted Jelly Beans
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
INSERT pop stick into creme center of each of 14 of the cookies. Split remaining 14 cookies for the "ears," leaving filling on 1 side of each cookie. Cut each of the split cookies with filling in half; set aside. (Reserve plain split cookies for another use.)
PLACE chocolate and oil in small heavy saucepan; cook on low heat until chocolate is completely melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in additional oil, if necessary, to make chocolate of desired dipping consistency.
DIP each cookie pop into melted chocolate, turning to completely coat cookie, supporting the cookie with a fork to prevent it from detaching from the stick. Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
DIP points of halved cookies into remaining chocolate; press 2 halved cookies against each head for the "ears." Add jelly beans for the "eyes" and "noses" and almonds for the "whiskers." Let stand until set. Wrap in plastic wrap. Decorate with festive bows for gift giving, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Your kids will have fun decorating these Bunny Cookie Pops. They're a special holiday treat with built-n portion control.
How to Melt Chocolate in Microwave
Microwave chocolate and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min., stirring after 30 sec. (The square will retain its shape.) Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS