- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Three Pepper Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 jar (7 ounce) Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
MIX all ingredients until well blended; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
SERVE with NABISCO Crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS