- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Sidelines Snack Mix
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 4 cups Air-popped Popcorn
- 3 cups Bite-size Crispy Wheat Cereal Squares
- 2 cups Miniature Pretzel Twists
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT CHEESE NIPS Cheddar Snack Crackers
- 1 cup PLANTERS Mixed Nuts
- 1/4 cup A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Toss popcorn, cereal, pretzels, crackers and nuts in large bowl; set aside. Mix steak sauce and garlic powder. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well.
SPREAD popcorn mixture into lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute .
Substitute your favorite PLANTERS Nuts for the mixed nuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS