- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Cream Cheese Clouds
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 Can (16.3 Ounce) Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cut Into 12 Cubes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 12 biscuits; press or roll each to 1/4-inch thickness.
MIX sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish. Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each dough circle; gather up sides of dough to enclose filling. Press edges of dough together to seal. Place, seam sides up, in lightly greased muffin pan.
Drizzle with any remaining butter; sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
BAKE 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
These melt-in-your-mouth biscuits are perfect for serving a group of guests on a special occasion.
Make a savory snack by preparing as directed, substituting 1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese and 1 tsp. Italian seasoning for the cinnamon sugar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS