Mediterranean Six Layer Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1 Package (8 Ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1-1/4 cups Crumbled ATHENOS Feta Cheese With Basil & Tomato, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Package (10 Ounce) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion Slices
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup of the feta cheese and milk in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
TOP with layers of spinach, tomatoes, onions and olives; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Take a Shortcut
To quickly soften cream cheese, place the unwrapped cream cheese on a microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or just until softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS