- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Hot Pecan Bites
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 7 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 36 TRISCUIT Low Sodium Crackers
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
PREHEAT broiler. Mix pecans, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
SPREAD evenly onto crackers, using about 1 tsp. of the pecan mixture on each cracker. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
BROIL, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 1 to 2 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave Assemble crackers as directed. Place 12 of the topped crackers on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot and bubbly. Repeat with remaining topped crackers. Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
Special Extra Top with raisins in addition to the coconut.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS