Sliced Steak With Bold Pepper Sauce
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 1 Boneless Beef Top Round Steak (One & Half Pounds), 0.75 Inch Thick
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Cook and stir peppers in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
STIR in steak sauce and sherry. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
GRILL steak 4 to 6 min. on each side or until cooked through. Cut steak into thin slices. Serve with the steak sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
Substitute water for the sherry.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS