- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 oz. Bite-size Tortilla Chips (about 20)
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Large Lettuce Leaf, Shredded
- 2 tablespoon TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
SPREAD chips onto large microwaveable plate; top evenly with turkey and cheese. MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese is slightly melted. TOP with lettuce. Drizzle evenly with taco sauce and dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
These tasty nachos are great served with fresh fruit, such as grapes or apple slices.
Jazz It Up
Top with chopped tomatoes, chopped avocados, sliced green onions and/or sliced ripe olives just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS