- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Deli Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 package (16 ounces) Rotelle Pasta, Cooked, Drained
- 1 medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes, Chopped
- 4 ounces Stick Pepperoni, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices, Quartered
- 4 ounces Provolone Cheese, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
MIX all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
ADD dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover salad in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS