Orange Dijon-glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Apricot Brandy
- 2 and 1/2 pounds Fully Cooked Boneless Ham
MIX all ingredients except ham; set aside.
BAKE ham as directed on package, brushing with glaze for the last 30 min. of the baking time. Cut into slices to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS