Mexican Pork With Vegetable Rice
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1/2 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 envelope TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix, Divided
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cut Into Strips
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 cup each: Red Pepper Strips, Zucchini Strips, Onion Wedges
- 1/2 cup Water
COOK rice as directed on package, adding corn and 1 Tbsp. of the taco seasoning mix to cooking water along with rice. Stir in cilantro.
MEANWHILE, cook pork in hot oil in large nonstick skillet on medium high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is browned. Add remaining taco seasoning mix, red peppers, zucchini, onions and water. Cook on medium high heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
SERVE pork mixture over rice mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Leftover meat and vegetables can be served in warmed TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS