Cheesy Hawaiian Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 36
- 1 Round Loaf KING'S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Bread (1 Pound)
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product Cut Into 0.5 Inch Cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, Undrained
- 1/3 cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, Chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-size pieces; cover and set aside for later use. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted. Cool slightly. MIX VELVEETA, tomatoes and onions in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min. Stir-in ham and pineapple. Pour into bread shell. SERVE with reserved bread pieces and assorted fresh vegetable dippers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Prepare as directed, using VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS