- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Chili-beer Glazed Steaks
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 26 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2/3 cup Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 1/2 cup Green Onion Slices
- 4 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steaks (8 Ounces Each), 1 Inch Thick
PREHEAT grill to high heat. Mix steak sauce, chili sauce, beer and onions in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove 1/4 cup of the steak sauce mixture. Set remaining steak sauce mixture aside for serving with the cooked steak; cover to keep warm.
GRILL steaks 6 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with the 1/4 cup steak sauce mixture.
SERVE with the warm steak sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To easily clean a grill's cooking grate, crumple a piece of heavy-duty foil and rub it over the cold grate's surface.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS