Chili Dog Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Chili With Beans, Divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Wieners
- 10 Corn Or Flour Tortillas (8 Inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Spoon 1 can of the chili into 13x9-inch baking dish.
ROLL 1 wiener in each tortilla; place, seam side down, over chili in baking dish. Top with remaining chili; sprinkle with cheese. Cover.
BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Don't let the fun stop at the entree! Round out the meal with a fun salad bar. Set out a large bowl of torn mixed salad greens and small bowls filled with chopped fresh vegetables. Then let everyone pick their favorite salad toppers and make their own fun salad.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS