- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Southwestern Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Instant Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
MIX chicken strips and salsa in medium skillet. Cook on medium heat 4 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD cheese and olives; cover. Cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
SERVE over rice; sprinkle with cilantro.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
Mix chicken strips and salsa in shallow microwaveable dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 min., rotating dish after 3 min. Sprinkle with cheese and olives; cover. Microwave 1 min. or until cheese is melted. Continue as directed.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS