Chuckwagon Beef Stew
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Boneless Beef Top Round Steak Or Boneless Chuck Steak (One & Half Pounds), Cut Into 0.75 Inch Cubes
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 package (20 ounces) Frozen Stew Vegetables
- 1 can (14 ounces) Beef Broth
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4-1/2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
COOK and stir meat in hot oil in 4-qt. saucepot on medium-high heat 5 min. or until meat is evenly browned, stirring occasionally; drain.
ADD vegetables and broth; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
STIR in steak sauce. Serve over rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS