20 Minute Vegetable Beef & Rice Skillet Dinner
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 2 cans Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
BROWN meat with onion in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
ADD tomatoes with liquid, broth and vegetables; stir. Bring to boil.
STIR in rice and cheese; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
Be sure to thaw ground beef safely. Keep the meat wrapped and thaw it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, not on the countertop.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS