Dijon Chicken Elegant
- Prep Time: 45 minutes (Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (2 Pound)
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 4 KRAFT Swiss Cheese Slices, Cut In Half
- 1 pkg. (17.3 ounce) Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets (2 Sheets), Thawed
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tablespoon Cold Water
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Mix mustard and dill; spread evenly over chicken. Top with cheese; roll up, starting at one of the short ends.
ROLL each pastry sheet on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square; cut each square into four 6-inch squares. Beat egg white and water lightly; brush evenly onto edges of pastry squares. Place one chicken roll diagonally in center of each pastry square. Bring four corners of pastry together over the chicken; press corners and edges together to seal. Place, seam-sides down, on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with any remaining egg mixture.
BAKE 30 min. or until pastry is lightly browned and chicken is cooked through (170°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad for added color and texture.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill for the dill weed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS