- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 12 Wooden Skewers
MIX barbecue sauce, peanut butter, lime juice and cilantro in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the barbecue sauce mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight to marinate.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers.
GRILL chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Soak skewers in water for 1 hour before using to prevent them from burning.
Serve with coleslaw.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS